Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Saturday 1 March 2014

Brands I Wish Would Come to the UK


LORAC Unzipped Palette - $40 | LORAC PRO Palette - $42 | Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush - $26 | Sephora Collection IT Palette - Nude - $32 | Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette - In the Nude -$26 | Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush - $11.95 | Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer - $13.95

1. LORAC
This is a brand I've discovered recently, but I wish we could get them in the UK. In particular, I really want to try their eyeshadows. There is nothing I love more than a good eyeshadow palette, and Lorac's look incredible. In particular, I really want to try the Lorac Unzipped Palette (which looks like an amazing neutral palette) and the PRO palette. I saw a video featuring the Unzipped Palette and it looks ideal for me, I love those champagne eyeshadow colours for netural daytime looks.

2. Tarte Cosmetics
This, this, this. If you've read a few of my blog posts you may know that I'm a blush lover. I love all different shades, different finishes and different brands. One of the brands that bloggers always praise for their blushes are Tarte. I've looked high and low on the internet and can't find anywhere that stocks it in the UK. They have the most amazing shade selection, and if I ever go to the US they will be the number 1 brand I check out.  

3. Sephora Collection
From what I've gathered, Sephora is similar to stores like Debenhams or House of Fraser. They sell a lot of high-end brands, but also sell their own line of makeup. I've seen quite a few reviews on their makeup, and they all are positive. They are also well priced and it seems like you get a lot for your money.

4. Physicians Formula
At the time of writing (September 2013) there has been some rumours that Physicians Formula is coming to the UK, so I'm not sure if by the time this is published it will be here or not. But anyway, I really love the look of the Physicians formula. They have some really unique designs and their blushes and bronzers have amazing reviews. They are also pretty cheap too (on the level of the likes of Bourjois).

So that's it for the makeup brands that I wish would come to the UK. Are there any non-UK brands that you really wish you could get a hold of but can't? Let me know in the comments.