Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Friday 27 December 2013

Graze NibbleBox | Review


Okay so a bit of a different review today. I know the whole beauty blogging world is always on about beauty boxes, which are boxes where you get deluxe samples of five products a month, however I recently stumbled upon a version of this related to healthy eating. Graze is a company which creates boxes made with four snack-sized compartments each containing healthy food. You can have them delivered twice a week, once a week or every other week. I wasn't sure whether or not to post this, but figured quite a few people might be interested in diet and nutrition.

I'm always trying to eat more healthy as I often slip back eating junk food (particularly when I'm at uni - late night takeaways are the worst). However my main problem is that I like to snack a lot, and often do so on food that is unhealthy. Graze's food however combines your favourite food with healthier options in order to make it less calorific. It is also really helpful as they include all the nutritional information and all the calorie contents on a little leaflet with the box. This is particularly great if you are on a diet and calorie counting as it allows you to easily keep track of what you've eaten, which can be hard when it comes to snacks.

I've photographed all of the food I received in my box. The graze website allows you to select products you want to try, products you want sending soon and products you won't try. This is a great system and really works, all 4 of the things I recieved were items on my 'send soon' list. Graze can't guarantee you'll get sent them in your next box but they really do take a good note of what you'd like and what you wouldn't.

The food was also delicious, in particular the Bonnie Wee Oatcakes and the Honeycomb flapjacks were delicious, they come in at 200-300 calories each. This is still a lot for a snack but they are high in fiber and vitamins so much healthy than picking up a chocolate bar.

The boxes are £3.89 each including postage and can be ordered from the Graze website. I think these boxes are great for anyone that wants slightly healthier snacks or wants to track the nutritional content of what they are eating. It's also a great way to try new foods.