Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Wednesday 8 January 2014

The Beauty Blogger | TAG

Source
 *I actually wrote this post back in August but completely  forgot about it, I found it in my drafts this morning so decided to put it up*

Hey everyone,

I was tagged by the lovely Hannah from Hannah Hepton to do this tag. She has a lovely blog, you should all go check her out :)

1. Name a beauty routine you barely do
Eyebrows, my main worry is that I'll make my eyebrows look too dark and totally wrong. I find eyebrows are one of those things that if you do wrong, you do them very wrong and it's pretty noticeable. Also, being blonde I find it harder to find anything that would match my eyebrow colour so when I do try to fill them in they look too brown or too ashy. I'm currently trying to fix this by doing my eyebrows more but I still neglect them a bit.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Quite regularly, sometimes though I get so busy I really can't be bothered. I'm good with washing my eye brushes and they are easy to wash and dry quickly. I hate washing my foundation brush and blush brush though, they have so much product in them and it takes forever to get out.

3. How long will you last with chip nails? 
It really depends, if I'm just chilling in the house then I won't care and will let them get as chipped as possible. If I'm seeing friends or going for a night out I always repaint them to make sure they are chipped, nothing worse than really chipped nail polish.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e. top coat, foundation and so on)
 It depends on if I can afford it at the time. For example, my Urban Decay Setting Spray has currently run out and it used to be a staple in my daily routine, however it's on the pricier side so I haven't been able to replace it yet. However, I always make sure I replace foundation/mascara etc straight away, whether it be a repurchase or a new buy.

5. What’s your worst beauty habit?
Biting my nails, I don't even realise I'm doing it and my nails are so weak because of it. I'm not so bad at doing it anymore, but my nails are already so weak they just break so easily.

6. Name something non beauty related you put off doing all of the time. 
Laundry, it's boring and it takes ages. I'm lucky in that I have quite a lot of clothes so I just wear all my clothes until I have nothing left and have to do the washing.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Nope, unless it's a spur on the moment thing. I generally take about an hour and a half to get ready (washing and drying my hair takes up a lot of that) so make sure to start getting ready with enough time to spare, I hate rushing.

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
I've never been on a spending ban but I have to budget because of my student loan so can't buy anywhere near what I would like to.

9. How organised are your makeup and nail polish collections? 
Not at all, it's actually pretty bad how unorganised it is. My nails varnish is kinda organised, it's all stood up in a drawer. My makeup is all over the place, because I use it so often and am always rumaging through it I never see the point in tidying it up because it just gets messy again.

10. What is the longest time you’ve gone without writing a blog post? 
I'm a big scheduler, in fact during the summer I managed to create 3 months worth of scheduled posts. Because of this the longest I've gone without having a blog post being posted is 3 days, but I have gone slightly longer without writing one.

I tag:

Carly from SmileLoveSpend
Becki from Becki, Bows and Beauty
Abi from A Floral Crown