Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Friday 9 August 2013

Beauty Wish List | August





Okay so it's only been three weeks since I did my July Beauty Wish list, but there are already so many new products I'm lusting over and thought I would share with you.


Too Faced Cosmetics Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush - £24
I know £24 is a lot to spend on a blush, that's more than the cost of Nars blushes which are some of the best around. However, the packaging on this is just so gorgeous, it's very vintage looking and would look great on a dressing table. Having seen swatches and reviews it looks like a lovely colour to suit all complexions. There are three sections to the blush which I love as it' almost like a three-in-one product.

Benefit Stay Flawless Primer - £24.50
I must be one of the only beauty bloggers around to have never tried a primer by Benefit. I have heard so many rave reviews about their new primer. I've heard it's supposed to act like a magnet between your skin and the foundation and helps your foundation last for a very long time. I reall want to try this

Benefit Cha Cha Tint - £24.50
I've also never tried any of Benefit's cheek and lip stains. I love stains, they last all day without me needing to worry about touching them up. I love the colour of this and think it would look great on both the lips and cheeks.

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach - £7.99
My favourite lip products of all times are the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains from last summer, I wear them all the time. I've been told these are a bit similar, but are even better. I'm therefore so excited to try these out, I really want Peach on the Beach as it looks like such a gorgeous, wearable colour and is nothing like anything I already own.

Bourjois Eyeliner in Pinceau Noir - £6.99
I need a new liquid eyeliner as my beloved Benefit Magic Ink is coming to the end of it's lifespan. I have been looking at countless reviews and have decided to try a drugstore/highstreet eyeliner as I've always used high-end liquid liners. I've heard nothing but good things about this eyeliner, and love how intense it looks in swatches.

Lush Skin Drink Moisturiser - £11.95
I have such dry skin and most moisturisers do nothing for me. I've never actually tried anything from Lush but have always heard great things about their skincare line. I really need a new moisturiser and the name of this just really attracts me, my skin definitely needs a drink - or ten.

Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum 50ml - £50
Okay, so I know this is quite expensive. I've never tried a Marc Jacobs perfume before but have heard so much about them. I also really love the colourful bottle this perfume comes in. I really love the scent of it and am in need of a new perfume as mine's almost run out.

Stila Convertible Colour Trio in Cool - £23
I only have one Stila Convertible Colour but really love and think they are brilliant cream blushes. I saw this and instantly fell in love. I think £23 is a great price for 3 really good quality blushes. I also love how handy it would be for traveling (which I do a lot of as I'm at uni) and I love the colours.

The Vintage Cosmetics Company Fantail Brush - £14
I've decided recently that I'd really like to add a fantail brush to my collection. I didn't think they were that useful but having read quite a few reviews they seem brilliant for highlighting. I've also seen a lot about the Vintage Cosmetics Company brushes, not only do they look really sweet with their pink/white packaging, but they are also supposed to be great quality.

The Body Shop Baked to Last Bronzer in Warm Glow - £16
I've never tried any of the Body Shop's makeup products but have heard good things. I'm really into trying to find highstreet/drugstore bronzers at the moment and love the baked look of this one - reminiscent of MAC MSFs. It's a bit pricier than most highstreet bronzers but I've heard really good reviews. It's also supposed to quite a pale bronzer, which is good as it will be less harsh on my very fair skin.

So that's it, I'd love to hear what your wishlists are for the month of August in the comments below. If you own any of these things, I'd also love to hear your thoughts and opinions on them.

Until next time,


Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty