Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Monday 5 August 2013

Primark Autumn/Winter Collection 2013 | My Picks



Primark. Some people love it and see it as a great place to pick up some inexpensive clothing, while others dismiss it. I used to really like Primark when I was around 12/13 and then quickly stopped using it as I thought the quality wasn't the best and I didn't like the clothes that much anymore. Recently though, I've found that the quality of the clothing has really improved and I actually really like the clothing that they sell. Some it I really don't like and is not my style, but some bits I really like. A lot of their summer dresses at the moment are lovely.

I was looking online and found out that the promo pictures for the new Autumn Winter collection had been released. Now, I know it's still summer but I love winter clothing. Most people look forward to summer because they can wear the lovely floral dresses and crop tops, but not me. I love big coats, I love boots and I love to wear blacks and greys. Winter clothing is much more up my street.

I've put together the pieces that I really love from the new Primark Collection, as you can see I really love Tartan (always have) and black, grey and white colours. To some this may be a bit boring but I love how versatile it is and how it will never date. My favourite thing from the whole collection has got to be the boots, I love them! So versatile and easy to wear. The prices of some of the clothing was known so I've included them but for some there was no pricing available. 

You can view the whole collection at LOOK and Instyle. All images are taken from their websites and are not my own. I'd love to know your favourite bits from the new collection. Some of it is a bit hit and miss for me but some things are really nice. Let me know what you are eyeing up in the comments below!


Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty