Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Saturday 31 August 2013

Fashion Wishlist | August



As you can probably see, when it comes to A/W clothing I am the most boring person in the world. I love wearing blacks, greys and whites. I just love how classic it is and how it goes withe everything. These are the current items on my wishlist that I would love for A/W. I think they are all really versatile and can worn for different occasions and I'd get a lot of wear out of them this season. I especially love the Warehouse playsuit which I actually posted about on my twitter. I love lace and I love playsuits, so this is pretty much made for me. It is pretty pricey though at £60 so I may see if it comes in the sales so I can snap it up.

Let me know what's on your fashion wishlists or if you are as boring as me when it comes to A/W fashion in the comments below.

Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty