Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Saturday 10 August 2013

My Top 5 Nail Polishes | Summer


1. OPI A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find
2. OPI Planks a Lot
3. Barry M Pink Flamingo
4. Illamasqua Radium
5. OPI Don't Mess with OPI

I love nail polish. I especially love summer nail polish, I love wearing the bright pinks and pastel lilacs and just love who they pull together any summer outfit. I thought I'd show you my top 5 favourite nail polishes that I've been wearing this summer.

OPI A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find
First of all, I love this name. This is a gorgeous bright orange nail polish. I'm not generally into orange colours but I love how this one looks on my nails. It's bright without being being visible from a million miles away. I love wearing this with coral colours as the two compliment each other really well. I always like it if I'm wearing denim shorts as the blue and orange contrast beautifully.

OPI Planks a lot
This is your summer essential lilac. It's a gorgeous pastel colour that will look lovely with anything you put it with. It's more understated than some of the other but looks very girly and feminine. I love this when I'm wearing dresses as it makes my nails just look girly and chic.

Barry M Pink Flamingo
I think a bright pink is essential for summer, it just goes with everything. I love how this looks great when I'm pale and also if I have a bit of tan. This is actually one of my favourite colours to wear year round as it looks great with everything and makes my nails look bright and gorgeous. It's similar to OPI's Stawberry Margarita.

Illamasqua Radium
This is either going to be a love-it or a hate-it kind of colour. Some will love it and think it's beautiful whereas some will think it's ugly. I wouldn't recommend wearing this on your toes though as it can make them look a bit odd. It's a gorgeous light yellow-green with a very subtle silver shimmer through it that makes it pop. It's quite similar to OPI's Who the Shrek are you? or Did it On 'Em but with the silver sheen. This just makes your nails look super bright and is very different to other nail polishes I own.

OPI Don't Mess with OPI
Finally, OPI Don't Mess with OPI is a gorgeous darker green. It's darker than the other nail polishes and it's great for wearing on a summer evening where you may want a more sophisticated and darker nail. It's a lovely colour and makes my nails look longer for some reason. It's very easy to wear and will go well with everything. It's also good for those who may not like particularly bright colours or colours like pink and purple but still want a summer nail.

So those are my top 5 summer nail polishes for the summer. Let me know if you like any of these and what your favourite summer nail polishes are in the comments below.