Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Swatch and Comparison | 01 Bare

Hey guys, as you may know I have incredibly pale skin and am always on the look out to find the perfect foundation to suit my skin colour. On my blog I have posted swatches of pale foundations here and here, and have more foundations to swatch today.

Today, I have swatched the shade '01 Bare' from the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint range. This is the palest colour that Liz Earle currently stock.

Left to Right:
Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare 01, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 51, Urban Decay Naked Skin in 0.5, Illamasqua Skin Base in 2.0, L'oreal Infallible Foundation in 15 Porcelain, Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in 00 Alabaster, Illasmasqua Rich Liquid in #115

The foundation shade that the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint is most similar to is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. The Liz Earle is slightly lighter and a tad more yellow based. The Liz Earle definitely has yellow undertones rather than pink undertones, which are obvious when compared to a pink based foundation such as the Urban Decay one.

The Liz Earle is slightly too dark for me to wear as I do have pale skin but if you are slightly darker than my skin colour I can see this working. If you are very fair though, you may have to do some blending if you want to wear this.


Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty