Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Friday 26 July 2013

GOSH Click 'N' Conceal 01 Light | Review and Swatch


Like many other people, I have always sworn by Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, however I had come to end of my last tube and decided to try a new concealer. I was looking through Boots and came across this concealer from GOSH. I've never owned any GOSH products but have always heard good things about their foundation and that they are good for catering to pale skins.

The Claim:
'GOSH Click'n Conceal is a new high quality concealer with the amazing ability to reduce dark circles and puffiness and hide skin imperfections. Click'n Conceal is very easy to apply with the Click function. Click, conceal and look fresh and flawless.  Can be applied under the eyes to brighten and reduce puffiness and dark circles. It has an anti aging effect which will renew and smooth your skin.'
The only one of these which I'm not sure on is the anti-aging effect. I'm 19 years old so any anti-aging effect isn't really going to have a huge effect on me.

Packaging:
On one hand, I like the fact that the packaging is easy to carry around, and you can apply it without a brush if you are traveling. However, I have found that sometimes it takes 8+ clicks of the pen to get enough product out which can be frustrating. The nib of the pen also often gets messy due to excess product being left on the brush.

Colour:
I'm very pale (for reference Mac NC15 is too dark for me) and I've found this is a little bit too dark for me, but not too dark that I can't blend it into my foundation. I'd say it's a bit darker than the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Fair. It is still a pale shade, and I can use it on my skin, so for the majority of skins this will be a good match for you.

Coverage:
The concealer offers good coverage, I like the fact that this concealer is neither drying or oily. You can pat a small amount onto a blemish or your undereye circles and it does a good job of concealing them. It is also really easy to blend into the skin and a little bit goes a long way. I wouldn't say it's the most heavy coverage concealer in the world, so if you suffer from bad breakouts this may not be for you, but for small blemishes and under eye circles it does a good job.

Application:
Like I said, the formula is very creamy and not cakey in the slightest. It's very easy to blend into your skin or your foundation. I find it is also easy to layer it up to create higher coverage. You can either apply it straight from the brush or using a brush. It also has a nice finish on the skin, blending in well.

Lasting Power:
This lasts really well on me, but my favourite thing is that it doesn't cake or cling to dry patches. Sometimes concealer can actually begin to fade or cling to my dry patches after several hours of wear, luckily this doesn't do that. It also lasts well throughout the day, I always set my concealer with powder to prolong its wear. I find this lasts 8+ hours on me.

Availability and Pricing:
For some reason I can't find this item on the Superdrug site even though I only bought it two weeks ago. It's available on the GOSH site for €11.99 (£6.99) in four colours, including a green for cancelling out redness.








Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty