Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Monday 15 July 2013

Beauty Wish List | July



1. Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Set - £23.99
I've never tried Real Techniques brushes but I've heard so much good stuff about their brushes. I love duo fiber brushes and when I saw this kit I knew I wanted it.

2. Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 Palette in Sweet Cheeks - £9.99
I already blogged about how much I love the Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 palettes here, and this is their newest offering. I really love the colours in this palette and think that they would look great for the summer.

3. Pixi Early Bird Kit - £16
Every since I saw this I knew I wanted it, its a huge makeup kit with so many products. It has eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers, a highlighter and powder shades. I think this would be really great for travelling, which I do quite a bit, as it contains most the makeup that I use on an everyday. I also haven't tried any stuff from Pixi before, so this would be a great introduction to the brand

4. Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang - £5.99
I've been lusting after these for ages as I love the idea of a cross between a lipstick and a lipgloss. I'm particularly interested in the red shade having seen swatches of it on other people.

5. MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Light - £22
I've been after this for a while. I want a new powder to set my makeup and would like to try a non-translucent powder (what I currently use) to see if that makes a difference. I have heard really good things about how this product leaves your skin looking so really want to try it out.

6. Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple £7.99
I only have one Essie nail polish and really want to expand my collection. Mint Candy Apple seems to be a colour that everyone has and I think its a great colour for the summer.

7. Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette - £48
I really like the look of this. I love nude colours and think the pop of Navy adds a nice twist to the palette. It also looks really compact and easy to carry around - something which I always look for in a eyeshadow palette. As much as I love Urban Decay Naked, it is a pain to carry places due to its size, you can't just put it in a handbag.

8. Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in 02 Blondes - £34
I've never tried anything from Guerlain but I really want to. I'm on the look out for a new bronzer and have heard good things about this. Not only does it look pretty, I've heard its quite a light bronzer. As I'm pale a lot of bronzers require a of blending on my skin to look natural, so this looks like it would suit my skin better.

9. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour in Naked - £14
I love lip products in pencil form, I just find them so much easier to apply. I really like the look of this colour from Urban Decay as it seems to be a good natural lip colour. I also like the concept of the pencils too.

10. L'oreal Superliner Black Lacquer - £6.49
I've always heard good things about the L'oreal liquid eyeliners and this one seems to be one of the most popular. My current liquid eyeliner is nearly finished, so I'd love to try this one out. It's a great price too.

11. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick - Pink - £40
This is described as being similar to the shimmer bricks, but a bit more subtle, offering a 'glow from within'. I've always wanted a shimmer brick but have worried about how shimmery they seem to be, this seems to be a great alternative to highlight the cheeks without going overboard.

12. Illamasqua Precision Gel Eyeliner - £18
In this post I spoke about how much I loved gel eyeliner, and how Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner was one my favourite products ever. I love Illamasqua and would say it is one of my favourite makeup brands, I have never been dissapointed by a product I've bought from them. When I found out they had brought out a gel eyeliner, I knew I had to try it.

That's my current most wanted beauty items. Do you want any of these items as bad as I do? Let me also know the current beauty items you are lusting for in the comments.

That's all for now,




Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty