Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Saturday 8 February 2014

Wishlist | Hair



I'm back with another wishlist! I have a bit of a beauty confession. I neglect my hair far too much. I mean, I do take care of it, but when it comes to making the most of it, I really don't do much. A lot of the time I leave my hair natural, or will curl it using my curling wand but that's about it. My sister on the other hand, is obsessed with her hair. She likes makeup but isn't too fussed, but when it comes to hair she seems to have every product ever made. I really want to start taking better care of my hair so have put together a wishlist of products I think would help me make the most of my hair.

I've really want to try the Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for ages. I have read countless rave reviews about it on blogs, and about how it's a life changer. I've never actually used a hair oil, but would love to see if it actually makes a difference to my hair. The price isn't as high as I was expecting either. I have also seen so much hype about the Tangle Teezer Compact Styler, my sister has one of these and loves it. I have really thick hair, and it's getting quite long now, so my hair can get knotty and difficult to manage. I really think this would be great for taming my wild hair. I've also heard these are great to use on fresher curled hair to soften the curls a bit.

I'm still not even completely sure what the Label.M Ressurection Style Dust is, but when I read the description I knew I wanted it. It's supposed to add volume to your hair and make backcombing effortless. I'm a fan of big hair, so think this would be great in my collection. TIGI are my favourite brand for haircare, their hairspray (reviewed here) is my all time favourite. I really want to try the TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender for a while. I'm always growing my hair as I love my hair long - the longer the better. Unfortunately, I'm also prone to getting a few split ends as a result of this. I really want to try this and see if it works, and I think it would make my hair look so much better - especially when I straighten it.

I still don't know why I don't own a pair of GHD Stylers. For ages I've wanted a pair, as they are supposed to be the bee's knees of hair straighteners. I've had my hair straightened once using my friends GHDS, and it just looked so much better than when I use my normal straighteners. I have really thick hair, so most straightening irons don't manage to straighten it very well. I really need to invest in a pair of these as I know I'll use them a lot. L'oreal Elnett Hairspray has become a little bit of a legend. Wheneve I ask anybody their favourite hairspray - this is it. I need a new hairspray and it's quite hard to find my beloved TIGI hairspray in stores.

Finally, I really want the TIGI Bed Head Small Talk. It's supposed to add shine, body and volume. 3 things which I love in my hair. I also love the packaging of this - how cute does it look?

So that's it for my current hair wishlist. Do you have any must-have products for your hair that I need to try?