Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Sunday 22 September 2013

Small Boots/Superdrug Haul


Hey everyone,

I recently went to town and did a bit of makeup shopping. I'm currently not buying any high-end makeup as I know all the holiday collections are coming out soon and I'll want all of them (already want so much of Urban Decay's). I had a few essentials I needed to get then picked up a few other things that caught my eye. I spent about £20 in total as Boots were having a Buy 1 get the 2nd half-price offer which was great!

MUA Lipstick 'Shade 3'
I'm always hearing so much about MUA and how good quality their prices are for such little money. This was the last thing I actually bought, I was in Superdrug and had spent most of my money then came across the MUA stand, I knew I wanted to try something, and as I'm going through a lipstick craze at the moment I chose a lipstick. The shade I really wanted (Shade 2) was only available in a tester so I settled for Shade 3. It's a really bright pink that's just gorgeous on the lips.

Barry M Ultra Moisturising Lip Paints '158' and '160'
I really love the packaging of these Barry M lipsticks. I may be wrong but I don't know any other brand with bright pink packaging. It makes them look a bit different and also helps them to stand out. I chose '158' which is this really gorgeous coral. I thought it might be similar to MAC Watch Me Shimmer but it has more orange in it. It's a really lovely colour. I also chose '160'. I love vampy colours and as Autumn is coming up I thought I'd get a new one. It's a gorgeous dark red colour (not as dark as it looks). It's similar to MAC Rebel but with more red undertones.

Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil 'Vanilla Sky'
I have seen so many great reviews for these. I was really torn between Vanilla Sky (the one I got) and Vintage Blush which was a gorgeous champagne colour. In the end I went for this one as I thought it would be a great colour for highlighting the browbone and inner corner of the eye. They are said to be waterproof but I'm not sure how well they actually hold up.

Rimmel Day to Night Mascara 'Black'
I've been in desperate need of a mascara for a while. I was originally going to get Maybelline The Rocket, however my sister told me to get this one as she thought I'd love it. I haven't had chance to use it yet but I do like the packaging and usually like Rimmel mascaras.

Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Liner
I needed a new liquid liner as mine was quickly running out. I'd heard a lot of great reviews for this, and for the price (£3.19) I thought it was worth a try. I've only tried it quickly but I'm already impressed. It's super black and the nib is really easy to use.

So that's it for my small haul! I hope you enjoyed hearing about what I bought and I'd love to hear about any new purchases you've recently bought, or if you had any recommendations for when I next go shopping.

Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty