Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Monday 16 September 2013

Steal Her Look | Cara Delevingne


Okay, so I haven't posted any of these in a while so thought I'd do another look. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of this look, but that's more because I'm a very boring, safe person when it comes to clothes. However, because it's quite unique I knew I'd have a lot of fun tracking down similar clothes, and I did.

The Yin Yang Bomber Jacket is probably the center piece of this whole outfit, and I think I've tracked down the actual jacket that Cara is wearing. It's from Nasty Gal and is pretty pricy at over $250, but it does seem to be one of a kind. After searching through google over and over, it seems to be the only thing remotely like this on the market.

The leather look trousers are always available, and I found some reasonably priced ones from River Island. I personally love the look of leather look trousers, however I'm only 5'2 so think they would look awful on me. They look great on Cara though.

The shoes were harder to find, as by my own admission, I'm not really very knowledgeable about footwear. Sure I like my ballerina flats and my heels, but when it comes to trainers and high-tops and low-tops (if that is a thing?) I'm clueless. I managed to find these ones from Rieker which I think look quite similar to the ones Cara is wearing, and they aren't too bad a price either.

Finally, you can't really see the t-shirt Cara is wearing, but it seems to be a grey and white crop top of some sorts. I've just gone with a simple top from Asos that's only £15.

So that's it for my 'Steal Her Look'. Let me know what you think and if there's any other celebrity looks you'd like me to try and recreate.

Images not my own. Taken from here.
Twitter | Pinterest | RSS | BlogLovin' | Google + | SheSaidBeauty