Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Monday 27 January 2014

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream | Review


The Claim:
'Burt's Bees' Lemon Butter Cuticle Créme gives your needy nails a helping hand. Nourish and moisturise nails and cuticles with this intensive, natural treatment. A touch of lemon oil makes your nails smell incredibly clean, healthy and beautiful, naturally.'
My Thoughts:
The biggest thing I love about this is the smell. I love all things lemon-scented. It's by far my favourite scent and I love it in my bodycare products. This has a gorgeous lemon smell that is very apparent when you first open the lid. If you hate lemon or scented products, this may put you off. Although the scent is noticeable, I wouldn't say it is at all overpowering. Once applied to the cuticles the scent is only there for a small while, and it's only detectable if you have your hands near your face.

So enough about the smell, does it actually work? In my experience, it really does. I've only ever used liquid lotions for my cuticles before (like OPI Avoplex Oil) but with this cream you can really massage it into the cuticles. It also makes your cuticles feel incredible smooth and soft after using this. I don't suffer from particularly bad cuticles so can't say how this would work on someone with problem cuticles but since using it they have been in a much better condition and less dry.

Availability & Pricing:
Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream is available from Burt's Bees for £5.99

I really love this cuticle cream and it's become a staple in my nail routine. You get a fair amount for £5.99 and it's a lot cheaper than other cuticle care products out there