Home About Contact PR Fashion Life Beauty The List Product Directory

Saturday 18 January 2014

The Beauty Bucket List

So maybe this should have been the first ever post I made on this blog, considering the title of it is 'Beauty Bucket List'. However, I thought it's better late than never so I've decided to do a post on it now.

I've always loved the idea of bucket lists, I think they really a really great way for people to think about the things they want to do in life and set goals to achieve them. I think having a beauty bucket list is a bit of fun and a great way to think about what products you'd really like to try. I've had a page up on my blog for ages about what's on my beauty bucket list, but I thought I'd do a post about it. Most bucket lists have an end date '30 before 30' or '50 in 50 days', so I'm not sure when to make this for. Maybe 3 years? 1 year isn't long enough considering I'm a student with not much money!

Own a Chanel Lipstick
I've never owned a Chanel product, but to me they always represent the epitome of luxury makeup and I really want to be able to try one of their products. In particular, I really want to try a Chanel lipstick as I've heard so many rave reviews about them.



Own Nars Laguna, Benefit Hoola and Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer
For me, these represent the 'Big 3' when it comes to bronzers. These are the ones I always hear being talked about as the best powder bronzers on the market and as being the ones the ones that you have to try. As of the moment I currently own none of them but would love to own them all and think they would make a great addition to my everyday makeup.


Try Benefit's Best Selling Cheek & Lip Stains
This is another product in the beauty community that is constantly raved about and it's another one that I haven't tried. I really want to try them though as I love lip stains as I hate having to constantly reapply my lipstick during the day, so they are perfect for me.


Own 3 of Nars Best-selling blushes
Whenever you heard the word 'Nars' you automatically associate it with 'blush'. I currently only own one of their blushes (Oasis) but really want to try more, I've heard a lot about their other blushes and it seems the one I have is actually one of the less popular ones.



Do a Huge ELF Haul
The rage these days seems to be getting a large order from ELF as they do good products for very little money. I have never tried anything from ELF but I really want to see if all the hype is justified.

So that's currently what's on my beauty bucket list. Let me know what's on yours or if you have any ideas for what I can add to mine!